Thursday, October 11, 2012

PLAYLISTS: Australia ♡

Last September 24, my family and I (excluding my brother, who was prohibited from travelling by his doctor) went on a trip to Australia for 2 weeks. We spent about four days in each state (is that what they call it there?) we visited; namely Gold Coast, Sydney, and Melbourne (which I loved the most). My iPhone was rendered useless since I couldn't call or text anyone, so I used it as an iPod for the whole trip. The songs included in this playlist (although I did not include some of them in the zip file so that you guys will have to buy the songs yourselves to support the artist. I did, however, include a link to where you can listen to the songs online) were the songs I listened to on repeat during the entire trip.

While we were in Sydney, I came across three bands performing in the streets and I just about fell in love with their music. I bought their EPs and had it signed by them, and later asked if I could feature them on here (I have legitimately asked one of the band members for their number so I could contact them using my mom's phone later that day... Guts). I'm currently working on it so sit tight! :) Anyway, without further ado, here are the songs!

  1. Wild Ones - Flo Rida ft. Sia
  2. Stuck On You - Meiko
  3. Anything Could Happen - Ellie Goulding
  4. You're Mine - Maybe Next Summer
  5. Forever & Always - Parachute
  6. Stow Away - Woodlock
  7. Smile Like I Used To - Everything After
  8. Lemons - Woodlock
  9. Heartbreak Kid - Woodlock (download it here!)
  10. U.R.A. Fever - The Kills
  11. Hell Is Round The Corner - Tricky
  12. Never Gonna Give You Up - The Black Keys
  13. E-Pro - Beck
  14. Strange Times - The Black Keys
  15. Cheap and Cheerful - The Kills

Also, please like the pages of the bands I've met and support them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...